Unit Test Library
This library features everything needed to write unit tests for Qt based applications and libraries.
QtTestLib is a library designed to ease unit testing for Qt based C++ code. Features:
- Lightweight library, around 6000 lines of code and 60 exported symbols.
- Also offers data-driven unit testing and GUI testing.
- IDE Integration for Visual Studio and KDevelop.
- Thread-safe error reporting.
- Self-contained, requires only Qt Core for non-gui testing.
- Rapid testing, no special runners required.
- Rapid test creation, no special utilities or testcase-registration required.
- Easily extendable test logging, outputs plain text or xml.
Note: For higher-level GUI and application testing needs, please see the Qt testing products provided by Trolltech partners (http://www.trolltech.com/products/3rdparty/tools.html).
- SunOS 5.9 / Sun C++ 5.5
- FreeBSD 4.11 / gcc 2.95.4
- Linux / gcc 3.3.5
- Mac OS X 10.4 / gcc 4.0.0
- Windows XP / Visual Studio .NET 2003
- Windows XP / Visual C++ 6
|Copyright © 2008 Nokia Corporation and/or its subsidiary(-ies)