Qt MML Widget Overview
QtMmlWidget implements the Presentation Markup subset of the MathML 2.0 specification with the following exceptions:
- the widget has no concept of the width of the document it is in. Hence specifying the width of an mtable element as a percentage of the document width has no effect;
- mtable doesn't support cells that span multiple rows or columns;
- mtable doesn't support the mlabeledtr element;
- operators ignore the displaystyle attribute;
- mpadded has no support for negative padding;
- mspace doesn't support the linebreak attribute;
- no support for the menclose element.
- no support for the mmultiscripts element.
QtMmlWidget relies on the presence of a Unicode font for rendering mathematical symbols. In particular, the font should contain characters in the ranges:
- 02100-021FF Letter-like Symbols, Number Forms, Arrows,
- 02200-022FF Mathematical Operators,
- 02900-029FF Supplemental Arrows, Miscellaneous Mathematical Symbols,
- 02A00-02AFF Supplemental Mathematical Operators.
|Copyright © 2009 Nokia Corporation and/or its subsidiary(-ies)